Have you started to put up your holiday decorations? I can’t seem to motivate myself yet to pull out the holiday boxes from storage but after a trip to Alstede Farms a few weekends ago, and scoring some beautiful indian corn, I thought I’d at least dress up my front door with a festive harvest swag! – e
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Indian Corn – 3 to 5 corn cobs
- Large Rubber Band
- Burlap Twine or Ribbon
- Assorted Fake Fall Foliage
- Separate your Indian Corn into a bundle of 3
- Gather and secure your bundle of corn together with a large rubber band, places right where the corn cob meets the leaves
- Tie Burlap Twine or Ribbon around the rubber band, any thickness you want. Leave enough twine in the back to create a loop to hang the swag up on a hook with.
- Cut the assorted foliage to fit “into” the dried corn leaves and stick them in where you see fit – you could secure the foliage with hot glue if you wanted but my pieces stayed in place pretty well without any additional securing.
- Hang up and enjoy!